With the advent of the low-THC oil registry, you may receive a question about low-THC oil through your answering the 866 PUB HLTH line. The links below you will find information to guide your assisting a caller.
VERY IMPORTANT FOR STATE BILLING (so that GPC gets paid correctly) – enter each card you had to verify as its OWN INFO CHART.
If a caller wants 4 cards to be verified during one call, create 4 different INFO CHARTS.
WE ARE BEGINNING TO VERIFY THC OIL CARDS!
We can only verify cards if the caller is:
- the cardholder or the caretaker of the cardholder
- law enforcement or a prosecuting attorney
- Members of the GA Composite Medical Board
HOW TO VERIFY CARDS
1) Sign into SENDSS https://sendss.state.ga.us/sendss/login.screen
Username: SPI GPC
2) Click the CASE REPORTING tab. You will automatically be taken to “Georgia Low THC Oil Registry – GPCC THC Card Query”
3) Enter in the 8-digit CARD NUMBER and/ or LAST NAME and/or FIRST NAME
4) If positively verified, the card hold information will be listed below.
5) Provide this information to the caller.
6) Write up the call as an INFORMATION CHART —> Drug Info category—> Regulatory subcategory
Refer to this SAMPLE INFO CHART as a reference.